Skid Mark MTB Short
If you ever damage any of your apparel, we'll repair it for free, for life :)
All orders in the US receive free shipping + free returns.
Not your typical MTB short.
The mission with the Skid Mark mountain bike shorts was to nail all the useful features you’d want on the bike, tailored with a mountain bike specific fit and a durable fabric that’s stretchy, comfy and lacks swooshy’ness. We went with a progressive fit that’s not too loose, nor too tight, preventing your shorts from getting caught on your saddle. The length and cut is perfect to cover knee pads while the higher back rise on the waist prevents plumbers crack while seated. Packed with more useful features like two side zipper pockets and two rear zipper pockets, a stretchy waistband with built in belt to dial in the perfect fit, and our not patented at all "arse steam release tech" which is our fancy way of saying we laser cut some holes just below the waistband.
- 12" inseam perfect for MTB
- Super stretchy, lightweight, durable fabric
- Water & stain repellant
- Grippy waistband & G hook adjustable closure with a snap button
- Quick drying
- Slightly longer cut up front to accomodate knee guards
- Two mesh lined front pockets
- Two rear zipper pockets
- Two side zipper pockets
- 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Weight: 232g (taken from size medium)
- Fabric weight: 156gsm
Shipping / Returns
- Fast & free shipping on all US orders.
- 45-day free returns on all US orders. We just ask that the product is still new & unwashed :)
- U.S. expedited delivery cutoff is 12PM PST. Orders placed after 12PM PST will ship the following business day.
- Free international shipping on orders over $100.
- For more information regarding shipping, returns, or exchanges, please click here to visit our Shipping & Returns page.
The KETL Commitment
Everything we make is guaranteed to be amazing & last a lifetime. We stand behind our craftsmanship with a lifetime warranty & offer a thorough repair / replace program. Visit our Warranty / Repairs page for more information on our commitment to excellence.
What Customers Are Saying...
New Favorite Shorts!
Perfect shorts! The length is great with knee pads. They’re definitely thicker than expected, and I imagine they’ll hold up well in a crash. Cool features and great pockets!
So Good You’ll **** Your Pants
The material is the perfect blend of lightweight yet tough for summer riding and will most definitely work for the shoulder seasons here in Montana. I dig the style!
The Best MTB Shorts!
I love the thoughtfulness of the pocket locations. I love everything about these shorts! My wife says they're the best looking MTB gear I own too.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 56 reviews.