Virtue Hybrid Short 12" V.3
If you ever damage any of your apparel, we'll repair it for free, for life :)
All orders in the US receive free shipping + free extended holiday returns.
Super stretchy & versatile.
We have updated the Virtue Hybrid 12" V.3 short to be your perfect companion, both on and off the bike. Super stretchy, quick-dry material and new, more durable adjustable waistband gives you freedom of movement without having to worry about plumbers crack. We've also updated the sizing to feature a more true to size fit. These were designed to be worn for just about any activity, so we completely understand if you never want to take them off...
- 12" inseam perfect for on the bike use
- Functional, minimalist design
- Gusset keeps the family jewels nice and comfortable
- Super stretchy, lightweight fabric provides freedom of movement
- Grippy waistband & new G hook adjustable closure system dials in fit
- Quick drying so you can take a bath in the lake and not regret it
- 2 mesh lined front zipper pockets
- Rear zipper pocket
- 53% Nylon, 35% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Weight: 241g (taken from size medium)
- Fabric weight: 144gsm
Shipping / Returns
- Fast & free shipping on all US orders.
- Free returns/exchanges on all products. Holiday orders placed through Dec 31st will have until January 31st to return their order. We just ask that the product is still new & unwashed :)
- U.S. expedited delivery cutoff is 12PM PST. Orders placed after 12PM PST will ship the following business day.
- Free international shipping on orders over $100.
- For more information regarding shipping, returns, or exchanges, please click here to visit our Shipping & Returns page.
The KETL Commitment
Everything we make is guaranteed to be amazing & last a lifetime. We stand behind our craftsmanship with a lifetime warranty & offer a thorough repair / replace program. Visit our Warranty / Repairs page for more information on our commitment to excellence.
What Customers Are Saying...
Shorts That Work
The Virtue shorts rock. Nice and super stretchy. Durable. Comfortable. They are worth every penny.
Perfect MTB Shorts
I bought these for MTB and love them. The length is great and they aren't baggy, plus they don't get hung up on the saddle.
Really nice stretchy material, zippered pockets so your phone doesn't fall out, and the built in belt to dial in the perfect fit.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1231 reviews.